M2 - First Submission
Omniya Tajni
M2: Compare a SWOT analysis for the intended animation for the client
This is my SWOT analysis for my intended animation for the client:
Strengths:
- The animation welcomes the audience to the app, as the brief said that this animation will be used for an introduction for a mobile device app.
- My animation is off a magician making a 'magic trick' this presents one of the performers that will be in the festival and give the audience an example of who they will be seeing.
- The animation will be created and placed in a theatre, with an audience, this will make it more realistic and make the audience familiarise themselves on the fact that it is a festival.
Weaknesses:
- I think that I will struggle deciding what style I want my animation to be, this will therefore take time and reduce the time I have for the production of my animation.
- I can't draw very well, so I will need to hopefully find vector images to help me with my animation and then add any detail I would supposedly need to add.
- Although I want to add a stage and audience, that really isn't the main focus of the animation even though it adds some sort of realism. I need to make sure that I add more detail on my main character and make him stand out. Adding detail on the other stuff will take up too much time during the production stage.
Opportunities:
- This will be an opportunity to know how to use animation software and be able to adapt and learn lots of new key skills that I may want to use for future references.
- I will be able to add lots of detail and make my animation detailed and realistic.
Threats:
- The main threat I will have is not being able to know how to use the software I will need, this will then affect the creation so beforehand I will need to know how to use the software in order to make my animation successful.
- The software may stop working out of nowhere, therefore I would loose my work, so I need to take precautions.
- If I don't find any vector images, I may struggle to draw the animation frame by frame, this will then affect the time length I have for my production.
- My animation is off a magician making a 'magic trick' this presents one of the performers that will be in the festival and give the audience an example of who they will be seeing.
- The animation will be created and placed in a theatre, with an audience, this will make it more realistic and make the audience familiarise themselves on the fact that it is a festival.
Weaknesses:
- I think that I will struggle deciding what style I want my animation to be, this will therefore take time and reduce the time I have for the production of my animation.
- I can't draw very well, so I will need to hopefully find vector images to help me with my animation and then add any detail I would supposedly need to add.
- Although I want to add a stage and audience, that really isn't the main focus of the animation even though it adds some sort of realism. I need to make sure that I add more detail on my main character and make him stand out. Adding detail on the other stuff will take up too much time during the production stage.
Opportunities:
- This will be an opportunity to know how to use animation software and be able to adapt and learn lots of new key skills that I may want to use for future references.
- I will be able to add lots of detail and make my animation detailed and realistic.
Threats:
- The main threat I will have is not being able to know how to use the software I will need, this will then affect the creation so beforehand I will need to know how to use the software in order to make my animation successful.
- The software may stop working out of nowhere, therefore I would loose my work, so I need to take precautions.
- If I don't find any vector images, I may struggle to draw the animation frame by frame, this will then affect the time length I have for my production.
Comments
Post a Comment