Omniya Tajni P5: Create the content for the animation P6: Complete and edit the animation content in line with the plan Comparison of Storyboard & Animation As I was making my animation, I was following my storyboard because it presented me the narrative of my animation and the length of each shot, so I was able to follow it. This is my storyboard drawing in comparison to the actual animation, I have tried to follow it to the best of my ability. With the shots that I included in my storyboard, I followed it all and knew the way I wanted to make it, but once I finished copying my storyboard on to my animation, I realised that it was only 10 seconds long, which wasn't enough. This made me think on what more to add, so I decided to showcase more performances. I started off with just music and artist in my storyboard, but during my production I added musicians, poet and juggling. I didn't add these to my storyboard as there wasn't enough time. On my storybo...
Comments
Post a Comment